Medical capacitors in switching power supplies
In electronic medical devices, precise control and regulation of power supply is required to support the execution of every function. Both AC and DC power supplies are widely used in these applications. Switching power supplies are used to control these power supplies and have become the standard power supply for most electronic products due to their significant advantages.
Medical capacitor can be used to reduce ripple and absorb noise generated by switching regulators, and can also be used for post-regulation to improve the stability and transient response of the equipment. No ripple noise or residual jitter should be present in the power supply output. These circuits often use tantalum capacitors to reduce ripple, but tantalum capacitors may experience unsafe transient phenomena due to the noise from switching regulators.
New type of tantalum medical capacitor
To solve the problem of reducing rated voltage, the R&D department has developed a new series of solid tantalum capacitors with higher rated voltage levels. Thinner and more consistent dielectric formation makes it possible for solid tantalum capacitors to achieve a rated voltage of 75V, achieving a technological breakthrough in increasing rated voltage. Improvements have been made to multiple processes in the forming process: reducing the concentration of mechanical stress generated during forming, reducing local overheating of the electrolyte during capacitor formation, and improving the consistency of electrolyte concentration and purity during dielectric formation.
High voltage arc protection medical capacitor solution
These new devices have the maximum capacity within the higher rated voltage range and have improved tolerance to voltage breakdown. High voltage arc discharge can cause circuit interruption and may damage other components. Standard high voltage capacitors will eventually fail short-circuit, depending on the number of arc discharges and the problematic parts. Protective capacitors can absorb all the energy, so this medical capacitor can operate normally under high voltage, without destructive arc discharge at least before reaching the maximum voltage breakdown limit.
New non-magnetic medical capacitors for MRI
The capacitors and other electronic components used in the internal or peripheral circuits of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) equipment need to be shielded or encapsulated outside the MRI room. The dielectric, electrode materials, or termination materials of the capacitors may contain ferromagnetic or magnetic materials. In order to improve image resolution, the magnetic field level of MRI systems continues to increase, and the capacitors used inside the MRI room can cause magnetic field distortion. Therefore, it is necessary to reduce or completely eliminate magnetic materials in most capacitors.
Non-ferrous materials are used in electrode and termination structures to meet the requirements of demagnetization. The manufacturer also uses a dedicated capacitor sorting device during final testing to ensure that all non-magnetic capacitors meet the technical requirements.
Metallised Capacitor Film
Metallised Polypropylene Film (MPP Film)
- Single Margin Zinc Aluminium MPP Film With Heavy Edgy
- Single Margin Zn-Al MPP Film With Ramp Resistance
- Single Margin Zn-Al MPP Film With High Resistance
- Segmented MPP Film With Diamond Pattern, T Pattern, 1/2 Pattern
- Al or Zn/Al MPP Film Multiple Series Margin
- Wave Slitting Zinc MPP Film
- Al MPP Film Both Side Margin
- Al MPP Film With Center Margin
- Metallised Polyester Film (MPET film)
- Plain Film For Capacitor
- Metallised Polypropylene Film (MPP Film)
AC Motor Capacitor
- CBB65 AC Motor Capacitor 1uf-120uf with 1+1pins
- CBB65 AC Motor Capacitor 1uf-120uf with 2+4pins
- CBB65 AC Motor Capacitor 1uf-120uf with 4+4pins
- CBB65 AC Motor Capacitor 1uf-120uf with Resistance
- CBB65 AC Motor Capacitor 1uf-120uf with 2+2pins
- CBB65 AC Motor Capacitor with Color
- CBB65 Dual AC Motor Capacitor
- CBB65 Oval AC Motor Capacitor
- CBB65 Running Capacitor with 2 Wires
- CBB65 AC Motor Capacitor with Bottom Screw
- CBB61 Capacitor
- CBB60 Capacitor
- CBB65 Capacitor
- AC Filter Capacitor
- DC Filter Capacitor
- DC Link Capacitor
- Energy Storage Pulse Capacitor