A photovoltaic inverter is a device that converts direct current into alternating current. Because it is the reverse process of rectification, it is called inversion. Solar cells generate direct current under sunlight, but systems powered by direct current have significant limitations. The main function of an inverter is to convert the variable direct current voltage from the power source into an interference-free alternating sine wave output, which can be used by devices or fed back to the grid.
Requirements for Photovoltaic Inverters in Solar Power Generation
For engineers familiar with power management, what additional points should be noted when designing inverters for solar power generation systems? First of all, based on the current usage of existing photovoltaic system inverters, they generally only last for 5 to 10 years, while the lifespan of photovoltaic panels can reach 25 years. Inverters have become the least reliable component in photovoltaic systems, so designers must consider the lifespan of inverters. The solar inverter industry has high expectations for product lifespan, typically guaranteeing a lifespan of 20 to 25 years, and therefore pays special attention to the reliability of each component.
Key Factors in Improving the Lifespan of Photovoltaic Inverters
The lifespan of photovoltaic inverters is determined by the reliability of their components. Although semiconductor components usually achieve this level of reliability, it may be a challenge for passive components, especially electrolytic industrial capacitors. Improving the reliability of electrolytic capacitors is key to improving the reliability of photovoltaic inverters.
The Role of Electrolytic Industrial Capacitors in Photovoltaic Inverters
Photovoltaic inverters can be seen as special frequency converters powered by direct current sources, with an output frequency of 50Hz or synchronized with the grid's 50Hz. There is no rectification circuit-generated current pulse, so the function of industrial capacitors on the DC bus is to act as bus DC capacitor, absorbing the high-frequency harmonic current and three times the frequency current and high-frequency harmonic current generated by the inverter.
Anhui Safe Electronics has a team led by many senior engineers and doctors. The company owns multiple patents and software copyrights in the field of metallized film capacitors, film industrial capacitors, and related areas, including 47 authorized invention patents. The continuous research and innovation of the company's team ensure its leadership and advancement in the industry. Technological innovation is the cornerstone of the company's development. We adopt various paths of innovation, such as original innovation and integrated innovation, forming a strong R&D and innovation capability. We have established an Anhui Post-doctoral Research Workstation, Anhui Engineering Research Center, Tongling City Technology Center, and Tongling Engineering Technology Research Center, among other R&D platforms, with a relatively complete R&D system and strong R&D capabilities.
Metallised Capacitor Film
Metallised Polypropylene Film (MPP Film)
- Single Margin Zinc Aluminium MPP Film With Heavy Edgy
- Single Margin Zn-Al MPP Film With Ramp Resistance
- Single Margin Zn-Al MPP Film With High Resistance
- Segmented MPP Film With Diamond Pattern, T Pattern, 1/2 Pattern
- Al or Zn/Al MPP Film Multiple Series Margin
- Wave Slitting Zinc MPP Film
- Al MPP Film Both Side Margin
- Al MPP Film With Center Margin
- Metallised Polyester Film (MPET film)
- Plain Film For Capacitor
- Metallised Polypropylene Film (MPP Film)
AC Motor Capacitor
- CBB65 AC Motor Capacitor 1uf-120uf with 1+1pins
- CBB65 AC Motor Capacitor 1uf-120uf with 2+4pins
- CBB65 AC Motor Capacitor 1uf-120uf with 4+4pins
- CBB65 AC Motor Capacitor 1uf-120uf with Resistance
- CBB65 AC Motor Capacitor 1uf-120uf with 2+2pins
- CBB65 AC Motor Capacitor with Color
- CBB65 Dual AC Motor Capacitor
- CBB65 Oval AC Motor Capacitor
- CBB65 Running Capacitor with 2 Wires
- CBB65 AC Motor Capacitor with Bottom Screw
- CBB61 Capacitor
- CBB60 Capacitor
- CBB65 Capacitor
- AC Filter Capacitor
- DC Filter Capacitor
- DC Link Capacitor
- Energy Storage Pulse Capacitor